How to do front-end development?
What is front-end software development?
What is front-end service?
What does a front-end developer do?
A front-end developer is responsible for everything you see, click on, or do on a website. Their job is to make sure visitors can easily interact with a website. Front-end developers accomplish this by combining design, technology, and programming to create the appearance of a website, as well as debugging.
What is front-end development?
How is the development of SaaS related to cloud computing?
How to develop a SaaS product?
What is SaaS in web development?
How to develop a SaaS application?
- Research SaaS Application Trends;
- Document Your Requirements;
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product);
- Find Developers and Start Development;
- Production and Maintenance;
- Marketing the SaaS Application.
How to design a SaaS application?
- Define a unique value proposition that will make your SaaS stand out;
- Create a client acquisition strategy that will make your SaaS stand out;
- Design multi-tenancy with performance and security in mind;
- Select the appropriate technology stack;
- Pick a pricing strategy;
- Make a start, test it, and enhance it.
How to create a SaaS website?
- Make it appealing to the eye;
- Pay attention to the design above the fold;
- Use an engaging headline to communicate the offer;
- Create an enticing value proposition;
- Do strategic CTA placement;
- Incorporate social proof;
- Make the navigation simple, straightforward, and intuitive.
What is SaaS application development?
What is a SaaS app?
When to redesign your website?
How to improve the look and feel of a website?
- Keep your layout minimalistic;
- Pick images that are relevant to your content;
- Utilize bullets points;
- Choose a color theme;
- Utilize trendy fonts.
Why do you need to redesign your website?
- Your current website is not responsive;
- It is time to add new functionalities;
- Your current website looks outdated;
- Your current website is slow;
- Your current website has a poor user experience design;
- Your current website has a low conversion rate;
- It is complicated to navigate on your current website.
How to redesign a website?
- Analyzing your current website;
- Identifying its weak points and set up priorities and goals;
- Conducting a user experience and user interface audit;
- Identifying your target audience;
- Mapping the project requirements and plan step-by-step guidelines;
- Starting to design your website according to the plan.
What is a website redesign?
What are UI and UX in web development?
What is client-side web development?
What do web development companies do?
How can I hire a good web developer?
Where can I find a web developer?
What is front-end web development?
What is full-stack web development?
What is web development?
What are the types of web portals?
- B2C portal - This is a common e-commerce portal that aims to build the best possible user experience. It allows for the creation of a buying journey from generating interest to completing the purchase.
- B2B portal - It deals with more expensive and difficult products. They are a customer-owned portal, a supplier-owned portal, and separate trading platforms with multiple buyers and sellers.
- Vertical portal - It is a web portal that is targeted only at one narrow niche or topic.
- Horizontal portal - It is a web portal that targets a broad audience, covering a wide range of different interests and topics.
- Service portal - It is a platform that picks features and content from different sources to enable self-help and self-service for users.
- Partner portal - This instrument is intended for companies that sell through indirect marketplaces. It controls your partnerships and encourages partners to sell more of your goods.
- Community portal - It promotes your business, increases your brand awareness, finds out what clients think about your products or services, and gains insights for their enhancement.
- eLearning portal - This type has gained popularity due to the tendency of transferring learning processes to the digital environment. Learning portals can be applied by businesses to save money and time on team training.
- Employee portal - This is the best tool for HR specialists to make all the necessary data available in one source.
What is the difference between a web portal and a website?
How to create a secure web portal?
- Data security - Is this a public or private portal? How will log-in details be verified? What do users have access to? Will the portal act as an identity provider?
- Compliance - What about organizational policy, auditing, and reporting?
- Integration - What is the best way to build trust and acceptance among users? How crucial is branding? Will you give access to some or all data and apps?
- End-User Experience - How and from where can users log in? How much can I do on my own? Does one login open one door or many? Do I receive meaningful feedback and content?
- Technical configuration - How and where is it hosted? Will it be able to cope with the surge in user traffic? How important is up-time?
What is portal development?
What is portal software?
What is a web portal?
What’s the best platform to develop enterprise software?
What is a full-stack enterprise software developer?
What is enterprise software development in the cloud?
How long does it take to develop enterprise software?
How does enterprise software work?
What are the four key enterprise applications?
What is an enterprise solution definition?
What is enterprise application development?
What is enterprise software?
What companies use Salesforce?
What makes Salesforce a great platform?
Why is Salesforce so expensive?
Is Salesforce really free for nonprofits?
Is there a free version of Salesforce?
How much is Salesforce monthly?
How do I purchase Salesforce?
What is Einstein in Salesforce?
Why is Salesforce so popular?
What are the disadvantages of Salesforce?
What are the advantages of Salesforce?
What problems does Salesforce solve?
What ERP does Salesforce use?
Is Salesforce easy?
Why do we need Salesforce?
Is Salesforce just a CRM?
What is Salesforce and how does it work?
What companies use PHP?
How much does it cost to hire a PHP developer?
Are there specific websites for finding PHP freelancers?
Where can I hire a good PHP developer?
What is a Laravel developer?
What are PHP developer skills?
What is the role of a PHP developer?
Are PHP developers in demand?
Who is a PHP developer?
How do you manage a development team?
What makes a good software team?
What does a development team do?
Where do the team members come from on these dedicated teams?
Who are the members of a development team?
What is the recommended size for a development team?
What is a dedicated project team structure?
What does “dedicated” mean?
What is a dedicated team?
How do you manage a team remotely?
How do you manage an offshore team?
How do you hire offshore software developers?
What is better offshore or onshore?
What are the benefits of offshore outsourcing?
What is the difference between onsite and offshore?
How to set up an offshore development center?
What is an offshore development center?
What is offshore outsourcing in BPO?
What is an offshore model?
What is a relocation mortgage?
What is a relocation policy?
How do relocation services work?
Why is relocation needed?
What are the disadvantages of staffing?
What are the benefits of using a staffing agency?
What are staffing goals?
What are the steps in staffing?
What are the types of staffing?
What is the staffing process?
What is an IT staffing firm?
Where are your offices located?
- Our offices placed in two Ukrainian largest cities – Kyiv and Lviv and well-equipped for developers.
- Your software dedicated team can work from both offices, and choose of the location will depend on you.
Do you have any fees for recruitment services?
- If you want to build a development team with our company, in this case, there are no charges for the recruitment process. Any changes in your team will be without additional costs too.
What assistance HireUkrainianDevelopers company offers to the clients?
- We take care of the whole process of development of the teams located in the offshore building. As well, you can count on our full assistance with recruitment and relocation of Ukrainian developers if you are interested in qualified specialists working on-site. If you need more detailed information, please check our services. We will control all about team managing and maintaining in fully-equipped offices.
How do you find developers?
- You inform us about your requirements, and our recruiters start working based on them. When they find suitable candidates, they arrange an interview with you. You can have meetings with as many experts as you need until you finally find the right candidates. We ask the potential candidates to provide their description of completed projects, source code samples to check the quality, colleague's feedbacks, or whatever you might request.
What’s the estimated time of recruiting and setting up a team?
- It usually takes from 4 up to 6 weeks if we speak about team building from scratch. To assess how long exactly it can take, we need to know your requirements such as the skillset, team size, and experience.
Do you have experience in building big development teams?
- Yes. We have built many large development teams and we are ready to build one more based on your needs and requirements.
In what technologies and programming languages we may rely on your help?
- You might find required developers in our list of available developers for instant hiring in Ukraine
What kind of employees are you able to hire for me?
- We provide assistance in recruiting experts in the following specializations:
- Web and Mobile Developers
- Business analysts
- Certified Salesforce consultants and administrators
- QA engineers (Manual and Automation)
- Project managers and product owners
- UX/UI designers
- DevOps engineers and system administrators
- IT support engineers L1, L2, L3 and more specializations upon your request.
What is your average hourly rate for developers and how do you charge?
- The hourly rate of your team depends on skillset and qualifications, as well as on developer's salary expectations.
- The average hourly rate in Ukraine starts from $25 up to $45.
Can you provide client references?
- Sure, we can provide client references from the US, UK and EU.
Can you assist me if I am looking for one developer?
- Of course, we can. There are many clients who work with one developer only. Let us know your requirements and we will find the right specialist for you.
Will you provide support for my team and me?
- You will be in constant touch with our managers, who will communicate with you directly and your team. Our local accountants and legal team will be managing all the accounting and legal issues of your team here on site.
- Our local team of office administrators will help to resolve any office issues to guarantee the stable work of your development team.
Do you charge a setup fee?
- We don't charge any setup fees.
Can you help me to manage my team?
- If you don't have an in-house project manager on your side, who can manage remote developers, we can help to hire our local project manager or assign a team lead.
What should I do if my developer has issues with communications or his performance isn’t good?
- Please, inform us without delays. We will find a way to improve collaboration between you and your developer. If it doesn't work, we will find a replacement for free.
Can I invite my development team to my office or visit my team in your offices?
- Yes. We think that workshops with your team in our or your office will help to build trust and mutual understanding. Our managers will assist you with all the needed procedures, such as accommodation and tickets.
Should I pay any cancellation fee if I decide to terminate our collaboration?
- No, we do not have any cancellation fees. The only requirement is to inform us well in advance, preferably four weeks before the collaboration is over.
How do you protect my intellectual property and secure the development process?
- We sign an NDA with you and our developers, and we suggest you follow a similar practice before hiring anyone and all products developed by your team belong to you.
- We have many security measures to protect the development process of your team such as antivirus and firewall protection, restricted offices access, strong password policy and upon your request, any other security measures can be implemented.
Can you work in our time zone to avoid communication barriers?
- Sure, our developers can shift their work schedule for 2-3 hours to arrange comfortable communicating with you.