Where are your offices located?
- Our offices placed in two Ukrainian largest cities – Kyiv and Lviv and well-equipped for developers.
- Your software dedicated team can work from both offices, and choose of the location will depend on you.
Do you have any fees for recruitment services?
- If you want to build a development team with our company, in this case, there are no charges for the recruitment process. Any changes in your team will be without additional costs too.
What assistance HireUkrainianDevelopers company offers to the clients?
- We take care of the whole process of development of the teams located in the offshore building. As well, you can count on our full assistance with recruitment and relocation of Ukrainian developers if you are interested in qualified specialists working on-site. If you need more detailed information, please check our services. We will control all about team managing and maintaining in fully-equipped offices.
How do you find developers?
- You inform us about your requirements, and our recruiters start working based on them. When they find suitable candidates, they arrange an interview with you. You can have meetings with as many experts as you need until you finally find the right candidates. We ask the potential candidates to provide their description of completed projects, source code samples to check the quality, colleague's feedbacks, or whatever you might request.
What’s the estimated time of recruiting and setting up a team?
- It usually takes from 4 up to 6 weeks if we speak about team building from scratch. To assess how long exactly it can take, we need to know your requirements such as the skillset, team size, and experience.
Do you have experience in building big development teams?
- Yes. We have built many large development teams and we are ready to build one more based on your needs and requirements.
In what technologies and programming languages we may rely on your help?
- You might find required developers in our list of available developers for instant hiring in Ukraine
What kind of employees are you able to hire for me?
- We provide assistance in recruiting experts in the following specializations:
- Web and Mobile Developers
- Business analysts
- Certified Salesforce consultants and administrators
- QA engineers (Manual and Automation)
- Project managers and product owners
- UX/UI designers
- DevOps engineers and system administrators
- IT support engineers L1, L2, L3 and more specializations upon your request.
What is your average hourly rate for developers and how do you charge?
- The hourly rate of your team depends on skillset and qualifications, as well as on developer's salary expectations.
- The average hourly rate in Ukraine starts from $25 up to $45.
Can you provide client references?
- Sure, we can provide client references from the US, UK and EU.
Can you assist me if I am looking for one developer?
- Of course, we can. There are many clients who work with one developer only. Let us know your requirements and we will find the right specialist for you.
Will you provide support for my team and me?
- You will be in constant touch with our managers, who will communicate with you directly and your team. Our local accountants and legal team will be managing all the accounting and legal issues of your team here on site.
- Our local team of office administrators will help to resolve any office issues to guarantee the stable work of your development team.
Do you charge a setup fee?
- We don't charge any setup fees.
Can you help me to manage my team?
- If you don't have an in-house project manager on your side, who can manage remote developers, we can help to hire our local project manager or assign a team lead.
What should I do if my developer has issues with communications or his performance isn’t good?
- Please, inform us without delays. We will find a way to improve collaboration between you and your developer. If it doesn't work, we will find a replacement for free.
Can I invite my development team to my office or visit my team in your offices?
- Yes. We think that workshops with your team in our or your office will help to build trust and mutual understanding. Our managers will assist you with all the needed procedures, such as accommodation and tickets.
Should I pay any cancellation fee if I decide to terminate our collaboration?
- No, we do not have any cancellation fees. The only requirement is to inform us well in advance, preferably four weeks before the collaboration is over.
How do you protect my intellectual property and secure the development process?
- We sign an NDA with you and our developers, and we suggest you follow a similar practice before hiring anyone and all products developed by your team belong to you.
- We have many security measures to protect the development process of your team such as antivirus and firewall protection, restricted offices access, strong password policy and upon your request, any other security measures can be implemented.
Can you work in our time zone to avoid communication barriers?
- Sure, our developers can shift their work schedule for 2-3 hours to arrange comfortable communicating with you.